HACCP Developer Training
The majority of HACCP systems are developed by technical staff who have a sound knowledge of HACCP principles and the skills needed to develop a HACCP system. Underpinning this is an understanding of the how food hazards are removed and/or controlled in a food production environment.
We offer a one day workshop for people involved in HACCP development to develop their knowledge and skills further. The workshop is practically based and will allow participants to develop and apply their understanding and skills so they are able to:
- Explain the importance of maintaining the safety of food products
- Explain hazards and risk in the context of food
- Explain the principles of HACCP
- Establish prerequisite programmes to minimise potential hazards
- Implement a HACCP development process
- Develop a HACCP manual that clearly defines all food hazards and their associated critical control points
- Establish a management programme to control the HACCP system
Those attending will be expected to successfully complete a multiple choice test paper at the end of course. If required, the final course assessment can be formed of the RSPH Level 3 Award in HACCP.
The benefit of this HACCP Developer Training is that food businesses can be confident that their HACCP system is fit for purpose and meets their needs. Remember this course can be delivered in a bespoke format designed to your specification and tailor-made to meet your needs.
The course is available as a bespoke course for up to eight delegates. We will travel anywhere in the country to minimise your disruption, travelling time and costs. The cost of this training will depend on numbers attending and the exact requirements that need to be addressed.
Book your course below or speak to a Course Leader about your needs and to obtain an individual quotation by calling 01379 676545 / 07552 021021.