HACCP for Managers
Managers in a food environment need to have a full understanding of the management of food safety and HACCP. They need to understand food hazards and their control using both prerequisite programmes and critical control points (CCP). It is likely, especially in larger businesses, that they will also need to manage the development and implementation of several HACCP plans as part of a HACCP manual. This could include controlling both food operatives and technicians as they support the implementation of HACCP.
The food manager HACCP training we offer is the ideal way for managers to develop the knowledge and understanding they need for their role. Our one day workshop for managers will help develop HACCP knowledge and skills. The workshop is practically based and will allow participants to develop and apply their understanding and skills so they are able to:
- Promote the importance of maintaining the safety of food products
- Explain hazards and risk in the context of food
- Explain the principles of HACCP
- Explain the function of prerequisite programmes as a way of minimising potential hazards
- Manage the HACCP development process
- Control the development of a HACCP manual that clearly defines all food products, the associated food hazards and their control
- Manage a HACCP system and implementation
We currently offer our own assessment and certification in support of this course. We offer this as a bespoke course which can be arranged and run at short notice anywhere in the country for any number of learners. The cost of bespoke courses will be calculated based on exact client requirements.
The benefit of this HACCP manager training is that food businesses can be confident that the HACCP is fit for purpose and meets the requirements of the business.
Remember this course can be designed to your specification and tailor-made to meet your needs.
Contact us on 01379 676545 for free advice on this training and for an individual quotation.