All HACCP plans need to be verified as part of the HACCP verification process. In most situations, verification of HACCP plans is completed using internal audits. This one day HACCP Auditor course introduces participants to the requirements of quality assurance linked to the verification of HACCP plans. It introduces a range of audit processes that can be used to audit HACCP systems and procedures. By the end of the course, participants will have the knowledge and skills that will enable them to organise, implement and report on an audit process.
The workshop is practically based allowing participants to develop both their understanding and skills. By the end of the course participants:
- Understand quality assurance
- Understand the audit process
- Understand the skills of an auditor
- Be able to prepare an audit
- Be able to effectively complete an audit process
- Be able to analyse and report on the results of an audit
The main benefit of this training is the development of competent auditors who are capable of auditing a HACCP system in support of food safety. We currently offer our own assessment and certification in support of this course.
Remember this course is delivered in a bespoke format, tailor-made to meet your business needs. The delivery method is also matched to your needs. We can either:
- Deliver the training on-site with social distancing. To do this we would obviously need to agree on a protocol with you in advance, specifying how we are going to conform with COVID-19 guidance. The number of participants will obviously depend on your facilities and the social distancing that is achievable.
- Deliver the training remotely. The course would be structured to ensure full participation of all and would be formed of a series of on-line inputs delivered via Zoom and off-line activities that participants would be required to complete. Again to implement this approach we would finalise the details of the approach in advance to best meet your needs.
Book your course by clicking the link or speaking to a Course Leader by calling 01379 676545 / 07552021021.