Food hygiene and safety in manufacturing.
HACCP is all about the management of food safety. Any HACCP system will be based on a set of prerequisite programmes which establish the basic manufacturing environment essential to the safe production of food. Plant and personal hygiene are essential prerequisites. It is important that all involved in food manufacturing understand the requirements of hygiene and safety in food production.
This one day workshop is aimed at those who work in food and drink manufacturing and are involved in the handling, production or processing of food or drink items. Its purpose is to ensure that participants:
- Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- Understand the importance of keeping him/herself clean and hygienic
- Understand how the working areas are kept clean and hygienic
- Understand the importance of keeping products safe
This course is delivered in a bespoke format, tailor-made to meet your business needs. The delivery method is also matched to your organisational requirements. We can either:
- Deliver the training on-site with social distancing - to do this we would obviously need to agree on a protocol with you in advance, specifying how we are going to conform with COVID-19 guidance in your manufacturing environment. The number of participants will obviously depend on your facilities and the social distancing that is achievable.
- Deliver the training remotely - the course would be structured to ensure full participation of all and would be formed of a series of on-line inputs delivered via Zoom, and off-line activities that participants would be required to complete. Again to implement this approach we would finalise the details of the approach in advance to best meet your needs.
If required, a final course assessment can be undertaken to lead to the RSPH Level 2 Award in Food Safety and Hygiene in manufacturing.
Book your course now or speak to a Course Leader about your needs and to obtain an individual quotation by calling 01379 676 545 / 07552 021 021.