Understanding quality in food manufacture.
Quality standards underpin all aspects of food manufacture including those required by HACCP. It is important that those who work in food manufacture understand these standards and their value to the business. It is essential therefore that food handlers fully understand the requirements of quality and how it is maintained within the food industry.
This one-day bespoke programme aims to introduce food handlers to the requirements of food quality and its importance to the food industry and any food business. It introduces the basics of quality as it relates to both food safety and the maintenance of customer requirements.
The workshop is practically based and by the end participants will:
- Understand the importance of quality and quality standards
- Understand the principles of quality assurance
- Understand the practical implementation of quality management procedures
- Understand the importance of working according to specified quality standards
- Understand the importance of effectively dealing with quality issues
We currently offer our own assessment and certification in support of this course.
This course is delivered in a bespoke format, tailor-made to meet your business needs. The delivery method is also matched to your organisation's requirements. We can either:
- Deliver the training on-site with social distancing - to do this we would obviously need to agree on a protocol with you in advance, specifying how we are going to conform with COVID-19 guidance in your manufacturing environment. The number of participants will obviously depend on your facilities and the social distancing that is achievable.
- Deliver the training remotely - the course would be structured to ensure full participation of all and would be formed of a series of on-line inputs delivered via Zoom, and off-line activities that participants would be required to complete. Again to implement this approach we would finalise the details of the approach in advance to best meet your needs.
Book your course now or speak to a Course Leader about your needs and to obtain an individual quotation by calling 01379 676 545 / 07552 021 021.