HACCP Awareness for Managers.
Managers need to have a full understanding of the management of food safety and HACCP. They need to understand food hazards and their control using both prerequisite programmes and critical control points (CCP). It is likely, especially in larger businesses, that they will also need to manage the development and implementation of several HACCP plans as part of a HACCP manual. This could include controlling both food operatives and technicians as they support the implementation of HACCP.
The HACCP awareness for managers training we offer is the ideal way for managers to develop the knowledge and understanding they need for their role. Our one day workshop for managers will help develop HACCP knowledge and skills. The workshop is practically based and will allow participants to develop and apply their understanding and skills so they are able to:
- Promote the importance of maintaining the safety of food products
- Explain hazards and risk in the context of food
- Explain the principles of HACCP
- Explain the function of prerequisite programmes as a way of eliminating or minimising potential risks
- Manage the HACCP development process
- Control the development of a HACCP manual
- Manage the implementation of a HACCP system
This course is delivered in a bespoke format tailor-made to meet your business needs. The delivery method is also matched to your organisqtions requirements. We can either:
- Deliver the training on-site with social distancing - to do this we would obviously need to agree on a protocol with you in advance, specifying how we are going to conform with COVID-19 guidance in your manufacturing environment. The number of participants will obviously depend on your facilities and the social distancing that is achievable.
- Deliver the training remotely - the course would be structured to ensure full participation of all and would be formed of a series of on-line inputs delivered via Zoom, and off-line activities that participants would be required to complete. Again to implement this approach we would finalise the details of the approach in advance to best meet your needs.
The main benefit of this training is that all within the business know and appreciate the value of HACCP as a method of maintaining the safety of food products.
Book your course now or speak to a Course Leader about your needs and to obtain an individual quotation by calling 01379 676 545 / 07552 021 021.